Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meeting Ainsley

On the last Friday in June, I got to do something I've been waiting to do since September: meet Rita's baby girl, Ainsley. Rita and company were down in the DC area visiting family, so we met up in Frederick (and visited Wonder Book, which was also super fun).

Some pictures from that day:


Check out the red hair and blue eyes. What a cutie she is! And she was so sweet and friendly. Within minutes of meeting her, I was carrying her all over the store and listening to her baby talk (which was mostly laughter and squeals of delight).


Mommy and baby. Mikey (aka "Daddy") was there, too, but I didn't get any pictures of him. Sorry, dude.


Yet another baby-napping in progress? It was hard to let her go and say good-bye to her, Rita, and Mikey again. I need to get myself up to MA for a nice, long visit.

No comments: