Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cover your heads...

This awesome email was waiting for me this morning (it had been sent to all Shepherd employees):

"Due to bat infestation, the top floor of Knutti Hall will be unavailable July 1st through July 13th. If you need assistance with classes, or other services connected with the top floor of Knutti Hall please contact your dean or my office and we will assist you."

So many questions...

Where did the bats come from? I was last in the building on Sunday and didn't see or hear any, which, in retrospect, is actually much creepier than having seen them.

Also, what in the heck are they going to do to get rid of them? And why will it take three weeks?

Just how many bats constitute an "infestation"? (And yes, I realize I probably don't want to know the answer to this question and the previous two.)

Right now, my office is in the basement of this building, which is "safe," I guess, but I should limit my deep cleansing breaths.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Oh, yuck. I LOATHE bats. I'd have to quit. :)