Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I watch too much TV...

...but here are some interesting updates about shows on the bubbles and the networks' fall schedules (well, really only regarding the shows I like.)

The good news:
  • Chuck will be back! Yay!
  • Amazingly, Dollhouse will be back, too.
  • So will Cold Case, which won the battle of "which one will CBS save?" that it was fighting with Without a Trace. That's too bad for Without a Trace, as I like that show, too. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Cold Case. The music is much better and my friends and I sometimes play a "guess the killer" game (that I am a rockstar at playing).
  • Some minor bits of good news: ABC is bringing back Better Off Ted and Castle. Castle is one I like mostly for Nathan Fillion, who I've loved since he was on One Life to Live--even before his entry into the Whedonverse. Better Off Ted is a pretty darn funny show--sort of Arrested Development-Lite. The episode called "Racial Sensitivity" seemed like an instant classic to me.
The bad news:
Goodbye, Samantha Who? I really liked this little show. This one hurts, although not as badly as when we lost Aliens in America. This is more surprising, though, as I thought it was doing okay in the ratings.

The weird news:

No comments: