Monday, March 2, 2009

Gleimous

You so totally need to check out Save the Words. I first noticed it several weeks ago, but then it was unavailable for awhile because of some upgrading the folks behind it were doing. Now it's back and better then ever. Thus the title of my post...

Gleimous: slimy, full of phlegm.

That's my word of the day, especially appropriate given that today I gave an exam and never in my life have I heard so much sneezing and coughing and sniffling and snorting. It was nasty. Seriously--I don't want to even touch their possibly gleimous papers.

4 comments:

jackie said...

LOVE this!!

Kate said...

Hee hee hee! I wonder if Lysol works on paper...

Shannon said...

your word of the day makes me think of your student from your previous blog... eeewwwwwww.

AMT said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!