Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Five quick funny links...

If you've had a long day like I have, you might appreciate any one of these links. Today (as always) I am especially grateful to the Daily Dish, which has supplied almost all of them.

1) The Ten Funniest Freudian Slips in the History of TV. Number one is especially awesome because it makes no sense... (And I love Shepherd Smith...)

2) Porter the dog plays a keyboard and "sings" along. Really funny, but be glad he's not your neighbor's dog.

3) Funniest fact-checking joke you'll read all month. And I'm willing to bet you on that one.

4) How do faculty members handle naked locker-room encounters with their students? My answer: avoid them altogether!

5) And straight from Japan, a couple of clips featuring Maru the cat. Seriously--you've got to watch both clips.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love Maru the cat! If you haven't already, you should check out his blog: http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/

It's excellent :)