Saturday, July 21, 2007

Amber Sparkles!

You've got to check out Amber's blog. It's Canadian flavored! Seriously--it's worth checking out. My very good friend and former roommate has started a chronicle of her adventures living in Canada. She's a funny and smart person, so you know her blog will be a good read. Plus, she is just about the only one who comments on this blog and for that, I think she deserves some PR. Of course, she might very well be one of the only people who READS this blog, so this effort might be a bit circular...

4 comments:

Mikey said...

Amber is not the only one who reads your blog! I read it as well!

AMT said...

Oh, thanks so much for the PR! Even if I am the only one who sees it (well, besides Mike, but I am not sure he really needs more PR for me), I do appreciate it. Now I feel pressure to update my blog!

Heather said...

Ok, I feel like a bad friend. I didn't realize that either of you had a blog until I got the email from Heidi with the link. How am I so out of the loop?

AMT said...

It's okay, Heather. I just accidentally found Heidi's by clicking on her profile in one of her postings on your blog, and I just started mine, so I hadn't advertised it yet. But now you're all caught up!