Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ducks Game!

13 August 2016: My family can be kind of wonderful sometimes. Saturday was so freakin' hot and humid. Sane people stayed inside and took advantage of air conditioning. But my family--my parents, my sister and her family, my brother and his family--went with me to see the Long Island Ducks play a home game. The tickets were purchased way in advance, before we knew there'd be a heat wave, but still...I wouldn't have blamed them if they complained more. But they really didn't. We stayed the whole time, even as the Ducks got their butts kicked. They even got my name on the scoreboard (in the list of birthday attendees) and--perhaps my favorite part--we got to see fireworks at the end. It was wonderful.

Colin creeping on my dad. 

Colin and Jeff 

Kelsie, Olivia, and Aidan. 

Tara, Chris, and I. (And Jennifer in the background!) 

Colin and I.

 My mom, me, and Olivia.

Colin, me, and Olivia.

No comments: