Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Everything is awesome!"

21 February 2014: Friday was a day full of things to be thankful for: a great day of teaching (part of a full week of uninterrupted teaching! no snow days!), some good meetings with students, and an interesting workshop at school (complete with a free lunch!). But it got even better: I met a friend for dinner and then we saw The Lego Movie, which was so much fun. It made me want to search my parents' basement the next time I am at their house and dig out my old Legos. Pure joy! And you know this has been in my head since then...


2 comments:

jackie said...

I sang that for 24 hours straight after seeing the movie. Thought it was going to be a terrible movie; instead, I loved it, too.

Heidi said...

Just adding that the song is, once again, in my head this morning. Ha!