Saturday, April 20, 2013

End of the semester totals

It's that time again. So here they are, the numbers of papers and exams to be graded before final grades are due on Monday, April 29:

ENGL 215 exams: Only 10 of these to grade. They come in on Monday afternoon.

ENGL 312 essays: 34 of these total, and they are supposed to 8-10 pages each. I actually got these this past Monday and already finished them. (Yay!)

ENGL 312 exams: There will be 34 of these, too. I get half on Wednesday and the other half on Friday.

ENGL 355 essays: Nineteen of these, 10-12 pages each. I got these on Friday and have already made it through six of them. 

Not too bad. I think I can do this. 

2 comments:

AMT said...

You can totally do this! Just imagine us as your own cheering section every time you sit down to grade.

Jane said...

If you get overwhelmed by the sheer quantity, I would like to remind you of the grading criteria I suggested a few years ago...