Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Almost there...

Checking in on the grading countdown...

Here's what's left:
1) Thirty ENGL 215 exams. But oh my goodness, I am having a hard time getting through them. The students only took them today, so I am making some decent progress, I suppose.

2) Five ENGL 407 presentations, to be delivered by students on Friday morning.

3) Compiling/computing the grades for WMST 201 (a joint venture between me and the two women with whom I've co-taught the class.) We'll take care of that tomorrow afternoon.

The new water heater is going in tomorrow morning, so I'll be home then and hope to knock out those exams while the guys are working. 

How 'bout a link to a new favorite tumblr, complete with appropriate gif

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huzzah for the completion of to-do lists!!! Also...love the link. Are you on tumblr?

Heidi said...

Thanks! And no, I'm not on tumblr (except as an occasional reader/link follower). That one I've linked to is a LOT of fun, isn't it?