Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ready for Thanksgiving

 
Having just finished my grading (like 5 minutes ago!), I am now ready for the holiday. A special shout-out to Buffy, Season 5, which provided the background entertainment for much of my grading. In fact, I also just finished "The Gift," which still gets to me every time.

Anyway, here comes Thanksgiving. I am hosting this year, which is kind of exciting. Tomorrow I've got some cooking to start (my opa's famous cheesecake, for instance), some cleaning to finish (almost done!), and some last-minute shopping to do (beer for the adults and juice for the kids).

Maybe just a bit of chair-dancing to celebrate knocking out one substantial "to do" list of work-related tasks for the break. This will do...

2 comments:

AMT said...

Hope you had a great Thansgiving! I'd love to do some chair dancing, but you tube won't load your link for me for some weird internety reason.

Heidi said...

Oh no! I wonder why the video didn't load. Perhaps you can chair dance to your own tune? :)