Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bad Blogger

After trying to post just about every day, I've been neglecting my blogging lately. Sorry about that. These last couple of weeks have been crazy: end-of-the-semester grading, other work-related craziness, and some emergency dental surgery threw me for a heck of a loop. But things are calming down now. In fact, I am almost done with the semester. Given the hectic nature of the past 15 days or so, the end actually snuck up on me.

Anyway, I'll do my best to do better. For now, though, I thought I'd share some pictures from a visit I took to Longwood Gardens with my friend Vogel just before the craziness began. We had been there a couple of years ago, too, and I was just in love with the beauty of the tulips. In the past couple of weeks, when things were at their worst, I would go back in my mind to these pictures.






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!