Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Visiting the National Tree

Jane and I visited the National Tree in DC this past weekend. It was cold and crowded, but fun!


 The New York Tree. I found myself feeling loyalty for a lot of the trees (NC, VA, NY, WV), but ultimately chose 2: NY and WV.

 
The West Virginia Tree.
Jane, the Washington Monument, and the tree.

After Jane took a picture for some nice people, they took one for us.

The tree with just a few of the 57 others that surrounded it.

Jane's arm and the Virginia Tree. It was really crowded down there and hard to get photo ops. Jane said this was okay.

The White House.
Also, we saw this Peep Mobile parked downtown. Random.

2 comments:

AMT said...

Great pictures! It looks like fun, but I didn't realize it would be so crowded. I also didn't know there was a Peep Mobile. I am intrigued. Were there free peep samples or something?

Heidi said...

I didn't know there was a Peep Mobile, either. And I didn't see any free samples...just a kind of unhappy-looking young person (in her early 20s maybe?) texting people while keeping an eye on it. Very strange!