Saturday, December 3, 2011

Getting into the spirit....

I hosted a really fun holiday party for the Sigma Tau Delta students at my house last night. Nearly 30 people showed up, which might be a record for the place. (I also got my butt kicked playing the insanely fun "Apples to Apples.") It was a nice reminder (not that I really I needed one!) of how lovely our students are and how the holidays can bring us together. Yeah, they can do the other thing, too, but let's focus on the good.

This morning finds me working in my office on campus, taking on huge stacks of papers waiting to be graded (another sure-fire sign of the season). However, I've got some Christmas music playing on Spotify and the promise of a break in about 45 minutes when I walk down to German Street for the Shepherdstown Christmas Parade.

No comments: