Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TV Heaven...

I am trying to think of a recent night that offered anything comparable to tonight's two amazing TV events:

1) The penultimate episode of Lost. (Hope it's better than last week's episode, but even a bad episode of Lost is better than 90% of everything else on TV.)

2) The Joss-Whedon-directed episode of Glee, featuring special guest star Neil Patrick Harris. (Check out an interview with Joss about the episode here.)

The dilemma, of course, is that they both air at 9:00. Lost wins out. Thanks to my DVR, I'll watch Glee right after. After all, Glee is a good way to come down from an intense hour of Lost.

2 comments:

Erin S said...

I fully believe that my TV watching life is complete after that Glee episode! All my TV loves came together to make one epic love child of an episode.

Heidi said...

"Epic love child of an episode." Ha! Well said, Erin. I could watch NPH sing "Dream On" about a hundred more times.