Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More puppies!



Check out my dog-niece, a boxer puppy that my brother Ryan got just before Thanksgiving. He named her "Sugaree," which is apparently a Grateful Dead song. We've always been a cat family, but it didn't take long for her to win us all over.


Here she is with Ryan.


With Ryan again.


Sleeping in Jeff's arms.


Hanging with Kelsie.


With yours truly.


She even passed the test with my mom, the biggest challenge of all. Less than 5 minutes after this picture was taken, my mom was calling her "Oma's dog." Too funny.

And of course, I've got video.





This last video shows what happens when puppy meets cat and neither one saw it coming. Notice, by the way, how I get asked, "Did you step on her?" Real nice, folks.

4 comments:

AMT said...

Another cutie! Did Ryan purposefuly pick out a dog that looks like him?

Kate said...

Awesome. Not to mention adorable!

Anonymous said...

I want to get a book on Forex but I am not a beginner. I would like to learn better strategies.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://postuphere.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138]unlock iphone[/url]

Shannon said...

oooohhhh... that made me laugh soooo freakin' much (the last video)... "Did you step on her" oh, that is classic!