Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's new?

Well, unpacking is still going on--and going quite well. I am scheduled (because, yes, I write a daily schedule for myself) to finish up today. Well, except for hanging stuff on walls. I need some time to plan that out.

But, as noted below, I am also packing--that is, packing up my office at school. It's sort of depressing to do, but I keep reminding myself that there is a good reason: that shiny new office. One problem: said shiny new office is totally not ready and no one can tell when it will be ready. Blame the bats, who put construction about two weeks behind schedule.

Anyway, in the meantime, I am working on my fall syllabi (I can't believe they aren't done yet--I usually have them done well before now) and getting back into a somewhat normal routine. I've got tons and tons of links and things saved up to post, but can't devote time to them right now (see paragraph one, re: daily schedule). But for now, how about a cool video? (Via Andrew Sullivan.)



Does that look like fun?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Heidi's new to do list:
#1: post pictures of new house on blog!

Kate said...

I have to say, I think the mattress dominoes looks kinda terrifying.

AMT said...

Syllabi is a really weird looking word!