Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First view of the new house...

...courtesy of Bing's antics in the kitchen.

So people are asking for pictures of the new house--a very sweet and understandable request. However, I don't feel like it is quite ready for a photo session yet. But I can offer the video below, which in addition to showing off Bing's crazy acrobatic feats, also gives you a first view of the kitchen.

Some background: on Saturday, I heard Bing yelling in the kitchen. He does this when he is excited and wants you to notice him, I think. So I go in there thinking he's on the fridge, but instead, I find he's someplace even higher.

I still don't know how he got up there. Did he go from the fridge to the top of the cabinets, then leap over the sink to the top of the rest of the cabinets? Also, about 40/45 seconds in, you can hear Wesley asking for some attention, too. (And yes, this video is even more evidence that he does not know his name.)


3 comments:

Someday_phd said...

Ummm. Your kitchen looks like a mirror of mine. Our fridge is where the cat food is and we have a low counter on the other side of the sink.

Shannon said...

Yay!! thanks for the sneak preview!!! and, Gilbert jumps directly from the countertops to the top of our cabinets. He really likes it up there...best buggy hunting is done closest to the lights!!

I am sure that it will be Bing's new favorite spot! oh yeah... and tell him that I still have a little bit of a scar from my visit with him! maybe I got my cat scratch fever from Bing!!! (and not my adorable little kitten that likes to lick my lips and share my soda...he is an addict!).

darogermatic said...

Oh man, this cracks me up for a few reasons, one of which is your using YouTube now. I lurve it.