Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Heidi is the girl who knows what's cool in school."

Yesterday afternoon, my phone rang.

"Tante Heidi? It's Olivia. I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"There are these Sketchers called Heidi Hi-Tops. You need to get them."

"I do?"

"And there's a song. You need them."

Apparently, my five year-old niece and nephew got very excited when they saw the commercial below and insisted that they call me to tell me all about it.



One question: how in the world did the people behind this commercial recreate my high school experience so perfectly?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME!! that is so cute that they thought of you and insisted on calling. I think you should definitely get a pair!!

AMT said...

I was going to say awesome, too!

When are you dying your hair purple?