Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eleventh of the Month Club

Disclaimer: this post is mostly for Shannon, who I think probably feels I haven't been whimsical, silly, or wacky enough during my time with Mini-Jane. That's probably true, but I did my best, Shan!

Real Jane, over in Azerbaijan, has instituted the 11th of the month club, which you can read about here. Mini-Jane and I were sure to celebrate in the time she spent with me. The gist of it: each 11th of the month, you have a drink (or more) to mark one less month until Real Jane comes home on 9/11/09.)


May. (It was a rough month, okay?)


June.

And July--just this past weekend. We were feeling like it was a wine-night, kind of unusual in these parts.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh heidi... you don't give yourself nearly enough credit! you are so much more creative than you think, and you did a wonderful job hosting mini-jane!