Thursday, June 25, 2009

I want to hang out with Connie Britton...

If you adore Friday Night Lights and the fantastic Connie Britton, you'll want to take a look at this item from EW's Michael Ausiello.

And in references to this post's title, I mean, seriously, doesn't she just look like she'd be fun to have dinner with? And knowing she's in it actually makes me look forward to the new Nightmare on Elm Street. That's no small statement since the original is one of the formative movies from my youth.

(Side note that should make you think my brother Christian is pretty cool: as I've mentioned before, my siblings and I love horror movies--always have. The original Nightmare on Elm Street scared me so much after I first watched it that Christian let me sleep in his bed and took the floor for himself. He also did this after The Exorcist. All together now: "Awwww.")

No comments: