Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some link dumping...

The end of the semester seems like a good time to clean up my bookmarks and post some links I've been saving. So let's start with some funny ones:

1) "Texts from Last Night." This one combines hilarity with equal doses of depressing--and sometimes unintentional profundity. A sample: "Is it possible to be promiscuous but in a classy way?"

2) "Awkward Family Photos." This one is awesome. But for all that is good and holy, tell me that this one isn't real!

3) And finally, DickensURL, which converts any URL into the words of Charles Dickens. It's totally random, but kind of fun, especially if you are Dickens geek like I am.

1 comment:

AMT said...

That photo you linked to was on Gawker a week or so ago, and I wondered if it was real, too! I'm just not sure. I want to think that it's not, but it probably is.