Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TV links...mostly about Dollhouse

Just some quick links I've been collecting:

1) Good news for Dollhouse fans who are worried about low ratings: lots of people are watching the show on DVR. That's true for me: I have yet to watch a single episode while it aired. (Sidenote: How did I ever survive without a DVR?)

2) A fun interview with Eliza Dushku.

3) An essay about a topic I've thought about before: What if a TV show would really work better as a movie? (And yes, this pieces uses Dollhouse as a specific example.)

4) Matt Groening on The Simpsons and Futurama.

1 comment:

AMT said...

This reminds me that I probably should watch a few episodes of this before it is canceled. I am not really a big Eliza Dushku fan, though, not even as Faith.

However, I love Futurama, and I will be glad to see the latest movie!