Tuesday, March 17, 2009

San Francisco, Part I



So 4Cs in San Francisco was a blast. Even though Team Awesome found itself one man (well, woman) down since Bethany couldn't make it, we still managed to rock the conference presentation hardcore. And yeah, we had some fun, too.

On Thursday, once the three of us (Kari, Vogel, and I) got together, we took a cable car down to Fisherman's Wharf to look around a bit and meet up with Joel, one of Vogel's good friends from back when she lived in San Francisco.


Vogel on the cable car. We were standing/hanging on the outside. It was pretty awesome--kind of thrilling for a non-risk-taker like myself.


Vogel and Joel at lunch. Don't they look like siblings?



After lunch, we waited for another cable car to take us back to the hotel. I snapped a couple pics of the Golden Gate Bridge.


Another pic of the bridge.


It's pretty hard to get these two to focus for a picture.


Much better!


Something I didn't know: when the cable cars reach the end of the tracks, they have to turn them around manually. I thought that was pretty cool and took a couple of pictures of the process.


Spinning it around.

All done!

More to come...

No comments: