Thursday, August 14, 2008

Zoom Zoom!

So here it is--my new car! It was time to give up the old one--it was right on the brink of 190,000 and I was getting more and more nervous by the day with it. I'll actually miss it--it was a nice ride, comfortable, classy, etc.

But the new one is awesome! It's the car I was dreaming of getting (in terms of relatively practical dreams): the Mazda 3 hatchback, in "stormy blue mica." I love it so much--even the little things like volume controls on the steering wheel and an auxiliary jack for my ipod (never mind starting when you need it to).

What do you think?





4 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!! perfect fit for you!! that is the type of car we have both been talking about for quite some time! I have seen a lot of them in my parking garage and really like them! ... and of course, no trunk! that is always big with me!! I can't wait to go for a spin!

Kate said...

So cute! I love it :)

Congratulations!

Someday PhD said...

I love it! I am so jealous. The engine light just came on in our car.

Heather said...

I love the new car Heidi. Can't wait to see it in person on Thursday!