Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Am I a bad aunt?

This weekend I was home in NY for Father's Day and as we were cleaning up from a cook-out on Saturday night, the rain started to roll in, complete with thunder and lightening. The kids kept saying "It's raining!" which, for some unknown reason got me singing a certain song (wait for it). My niece Kelsie (all of nine years old) thought it was a funny song, so she asked to hear the whole thing, which led, eventually, to a visit to Youtube for the video. The rest of the night (she slept over) and all the next day, she kept laughing about it and saying, "Remember the part when the men danced around the bed in their underwear?" So I ask you again, am I a bad aunt or did I simply introduce her to a classic song?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Total Classic that every woman (and girl) should know!! now the utube for it was pretty funny!