Thursday, May 15, 2008

Narratives of Community

I got this book in the mail the other day.


What's the big deal, you might be asking? Well, check out chapter twelve, baby!


That's right--written by yours truly. I'm actually pretty proud of this piece. I wrote it last year while teaching new four classes and doing the whole job search thing. On the other hand, I didn't have much of a life outside of work last year, so there's that to consider. Anyway, I think it turned out to be a pretty decent essay.

Want a copy for yourself? Buy one here. (Yes, it's expensive! You have my permission to wait for the price to come down--or for a paperback edition.)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME!!!! congratulations Heidi!! I am very very proud of you! You Rock!!

did you do a little happy dance!?!?!?

Kate said...

Rock on, Heidi!!

AMT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMT said...

Your name in print!!! And, wow, your words are worth a lot of money!

Shannon, you know that she totally did a happy dance, and it was probably on a chair.