Wednesday, May 21, 2008

50 Worst Album Covers...

I stumbled across this link while perusing the website for Newsday, my old home-town paper. It's definitely worth going through the entire collection, but I've selected some of my favorites for you already.


Ummm...wow. That's all I can say. And that's a whole lotta blue...


Nightmare material! You know how I feel about dummies. And how in the world would an album with a dummy be interesting? Isn't the whole appeal of ventriloquism visual?


A great record to pop in for your next party! Guaranteed to have lots of feel good songs.


Or maybe try this one at your next party. Because no one knows how to party like the Russians...


True story: Slim Goodbody came to my elementary school once and gave a presentation in the chapel. I still remember it. He scared the crap out of me then, and he still does today. That suit is all kinds of inappropriate, which I knew even at the age of six.



She really loves her drums. So many arms--she looks like a Hindu deity.


Well, sorry, but this one is just awesome.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

wow... those are pretty interesting! I do have to admit that the "I dig chicks" one is pretty darn clever!

AMT said...

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!