Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas Catch-Up Part IV: Fun with Olivia and Colin

A couple of days after Christmas, my parents, Erin, and I drove over to Tara's house so that Erin and I could see her and the kids one more time before we left. The kids are always a blast, and were especially fun while they were still basking in the post-Christmas glow.

A couple of representative shots...


Olivia, in her dress-up clothes, posed for the camera. Lately she does this funny pseudo-vogue thing with her hands when you take her picture. She's very dramatic.


Colin with my parents. I include this one because he looks cute, my dad has a half-way decent smile on (a rare thing for him--he's got the Chandler Bing smile thing when it comes to pictures, for your Friends fans out there), and my mom appears in it. I think this is her first Christmas blog appearance, so there you go.


The kids climbing on Opa's lap to hear his phone make this weird noise that they love--it's like a jet plane taking off or something. Don't ask me to explain it. They just go wild for it.


"Again! Again!"


Olivia isn't the only one to play Disney princess dress-up. Colin really likes the Cinderella heels. Don't you love this picture? The jean. The red socks. The plastic heels. The tractor to the left. Awesome. Now my brother-in-law freaks out when Colin does this kind of stuff, but he's crazy. This boy is a little boy through and through. He just has a sensitive side and likes pretty things.


Some photographic evidence of Colin's y-chromosome in action. He's even got a bit of a plumber's smile going on as he plays with his trucks.

3 comments:

AMT said...

Sooo cute. And now I have to ask: why does your dad's phone make a jet sound?

Heidi said...

I think it is one of the possible ring-tones. If I were three or four, I'd probably think it was cool, too.

AMT said...

Interesting...maybe for pilots to enjoy?