Monday, October 15, 2007

I've got a theory...it must be corporate kill joys..



If you don't recognize my paraphrasing of the lines from Buffy the Vampire Slayer's totally amazing musical episode, "Once More with Feeling," then maybe this isn't the post for you. But I'll put it up there nonetheless. Check out this story from CNN.com about how a Buffy sing-along (ala Rocky Horror Picture Show) has been killed by the folks at Twentieth-Century Fox.

How much fun would I have had at one of these showings? Folks, you can't even begin to imagine. After all, it would have combined so many of my favorite things, include all things Buffy and musicals. So sad.

Hmm...you know what would make me happy? Embedding a clip from one of my favorite parts of the episode: Xander and Anya singing, "I'll Never Tell."

1 comment:

AMT said...

I was sad when I saw that, too. I don't have the whole soundtrack, but I have some of the songs, and I love to listen and sing along.