Monday, September 17, 2007

What's good for Bing...

...is also good for Wes.

As I mentioned in my post below, Wesley is a follower. Bing does something and Wes has to do it, too. This does work both ways sometimes, but Wesley is more of an imitator than Bing will ever be. Alas, what would Emerson (Ralph Waldo, that is) have to say about my cat? "Envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide." I suppose Wes wouldn't make a very good transcendentalist.

Anyway, on Saturday night (post-refrigerator-sitting photo), I went to do some laundry and opened the closet where the machines are. Who do I find sleeping in the basket on top of the washing machine?



He does look pretty comfy, doesn't he? Fast-forward twenty-four hours. I notice the closet doors are slightly ajar. When I take a look, this is what I find:



Maybe I'll have to give this spot a try the next time I can't fall asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Dr. Heidi:
Cute kitties.
Have you seen the video of the morphing kittens?
If not, check it out at my blogsite.
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Too classic! Little stachie's new favorite place to play is our closet... he is fasinated with the laundray hampers. He just loves to try to catch the clothes that I am tossing in them! He also likes to bat at my hands while I am scooping poop! He is a bizarre little kitty!