Friday, September 7, 2007

How to entertain two three-year-olds...

Problem: How to entertain one three-year old nephew and one almost four-year old niece while their parents do some quick shopping in Williamsburg.
Solution: Bust out the super-cheap but oh-so-fun binoculars Dr. Tante Heidi picked up for them at Kaybee Toy Stores a couple of days before.



Tell me this isn't pretty darn cute! Notice that Olivia's got hers turned the wrong way. That kills me.

Here's a photo of two happy kids and one happy tante ("aunt" in German, for those who don't know).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! those are some adorable kids--not that the Hanrahan kids aren't cute, but boy oh boy, Colin and Olivia sure are beautiful!

Heidi said...

Thanks for your comment! They sure are cute, aren't they? You should also admire my ability (and in the second shot, my sister's ability) to get them both looking at and smiling at the camera. That was a Herculean feat for two easily distracted kids.